Monday, February 15, 2010

Barstow Races

Some of the photos I took at the Barstow races on 1/23/10. I was
really just trying out the new camera when this race gave me so much
action.  It is a real kick to catch them. Our family has always been
into offroad for many years in some way or another being raised here
in Barstow. My husband, Doug really got all of the family more into
it, he worked for the Herbst's driving their fuel tanker years ago and
drove their semi with race car all over to races to include Mexico.
Our son is a great fabricator and welder, he does all our work on the
car we bought last year. Only couple of races for us yet, it broke and
is getting some trick stuff done right now. We want to put it in the
Powder Puff race next October to raise money for Breast Cancer, the
girls drive. I will either be driving or taking photos!
Joan Jarman

Posted via email from Barstow High Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment